Question
Posted by: Sony | 2007/05/20

Take my feet off!

Hi Doctor. My feet get so dry and scaly that they begin burning and itching. Its gotten so bad that I started to peel the top layer of skin on my feet off! It make my feet bleed alot and in return it is extremely painful afterwards. I walk in pain! Sometimes i feel like asking a doctor to just cut my feet off! Is there anything i can take orally because special lotions do not work on me. I am 33 Im worried about getting older and the problem getting worse! please help.

Expert ImageArchive

PLEASE go to a dermatologist, I hear your frustration but you need an accurate diagnosis before a treatment can be offered. Get to a dermatologist

1
Posted by: zeena | 2007/05/21

Try Eulactol heel balm. It worked for me. First soak and scrub your feet then apply this every evening and sleep with socks on till the problem gets better.

Reply to zeena