Question
Posted by: lisa | 2007/03/26

tai chi classes in east rand?

hi, does anyone know of any tai chi classes being done in the east rand, specifically Benoni?
thanx

Expert ImageTai Chi expert

HI Lisa,

Sorry for the late reply. Been travelling overseas and experiencing major Computer problems.

Any event. Please email Aileen directly at aileen@jkdu.co.za or contact her on 083 226 1576 and she will be able to assist you with training opportunities n your area.

Morne
www.freewebs.com/sataichi

5
Posted by: Isaac Maila | 2016/02/18

I conduct classes in Tai Chi and Kobujutsu in Benoni THE DOJO 152 President Pretorious Benoni Agricultural Holding Please contact me on 063 6844446

Reply to Isaac Maila
Posted by: cris | 2016/01/18

Tai Chi Class Shaolin Center kempton Park New Cell: 0828595004 Week times and also on a saturday

Reply to cris
Posted by: Bruno | 2007/05/08

There are classes at the Shaolin Center in Kempton Park. Call Cris on 082 457 6154

Reply to Bruno
Posted by: Janine | 2007/04/17

I would also be interested in classes in the East rand.

Reply to Janine
Posted by: johan | 2007/04/13

if somebody reply to you let me know aswell please regards johan

Reply to johan