Question
Posted by: heidi | 2006/04/07

tai chi classes in East London

Do you know of anybody that give Tai Chi Classes in East London/ King Williams Town?

Kind Regards

Heidi

Expert ImageTai Chi expert

Hi Heidi,

Thank you for posting on the Tai Chi forum. Sorry but i am not aware of anyone in your area. All is not lost as we do offer a long distant training program where you are able to train from Instructional DVD's, reasearch material and the support of our Association. Please visit our website at www.freewebs.com/sataichi and read up more about this program under the 'Join Today' menu.

Alternatively you can email me privately at more@jkdu.co.za and i will assist you bringing Tai Chi to your area.

Kindest Regards
Morné
Website www.freewebs.com/sataichi

1
Posted by: mr wolf | 2006/05/16

I and 2 friends are on contionous look out for profesional Thai Chi classes east london

Reply to mr wolf