Question
Posted by: didi | 2007/06/23

tai chi chuan

I am interested in studying tai chi in the Edenval area. Is it true that tai chi has numerous health benefits

Expert ImageTai Chi expert

HI Didi,

Thank you for your interest in Tai Chi. Tai Chi has some great benefits for health, relaxation and well being. I'd like to encourage you to visit our site at www.freewebs.com/sataichi and our new site which is currently being built at www.sataichi.org as you will find interesting reading on various benefits that Tai Chi offers.
Please also contact our headquarters and speak to Aileen re training opportunities in Edenvale. You can contact Cell 083 226 1576 or Tel (031) 903 7616 or email aileen@jkdu.co.za

Looking forward hearing from you.

Kindest Regards
Morne