Question
Posted by: Instructor | 2008/01/16

Taebo training

I would like to know where I can do an Instructors course for taebo or get certified as a taebo instructor.
Any ideas?
I've been searching the net, but taebo seems to go under so many different names.
Thanks!

I'm afraid I don't know any names of places off hand. The best thing to do would probably be to go to a Virgin Active or Planet Fitness and find out what accreditation or qualification their trainers require - that way, you can start out with the end in mind, and at least know you're on the path to getting properly qualified

1
Posted by: Jacqui | 2009/03/12

I have Hypertension, when I went to the doctor on the 23/02 it was sitting at 163/98, and I went again on the 10/03 and it was 150/93. I take 30 minutes walks daily and it has been two weeks now. However, my concern is that I would like to rejoin my aerobics class, for an hour every evening.. I went last night and it was fun. My mom is worried that too much aerobics can exceed. I love and enjoy the class and felt fine after the session last night. Should I carry on or is too risky.

Reply to Jacqui