Posted by: Instructor | 2008/01/16

Taebo training

I would like to know where I can do an Instructors course for taebo or get certified as a taebo instructor.
Any ideas?
I've been searching the net, but taebo seems to go under so many different names.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFitnessDoc

Hi there

I'm afraid I don't know any names of places off hand. The best thing to do would probably be to go to a Virgin Active or Planet Fitness and find out what accreditation or qualification their trainers require - that way, you can start out with the end in mind, and at least know you're on the path to getting properly qualified

Good luck

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Jacqui | 2009/03/12

I have Hypertension, when I went to the doctor on the 23/02 it was sitting at 163/98, and I went again on the 10/03 and it was 150/93. I take 30 minutes walks daily and it has been two weeks now. However, my concern is that I would like to rejoin my aerobics class, for an hour every evening.. I went last night and it was fun. My mom is worried that too much aerobics can exceed. I love and enjoy the class and felt fine after the session last night. Should I carry on or is too risky.

Reply to Jacqui

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.