Question
Posted by: John Doe | 2008/07/16

Taebo

Hey All
Just want to find out the benefits of using teabo to lose weight or should I stick to the gym.Also where can I find taebo instructors on the West Rand - Gauteng

Hi John

Taebo would be great, because it's high intensity and lasts long enough to produce the result. The key is to do it often enough, and that's where taebo is probably not the single answer. It's difficult to do taebo 5 days a week without eventually getting a bit bored by it. So I'd say make taebo a part of your training, 2 or maybe 3 days a week, and then look at gym on the other days. As for the West Rand, I'm afraid I don't know the area at all, and so I can't help there...