Question
Posted by: jazz | 2004/09/23

TAEBO

Sorry forgot to mention this in previous email.
I have the Billy Blanks taebo and need to know if this will help me in losing the tummy and love handles and how many times do i need to do it. I am doing the basics at the moment which is about 20-25 min.

Hi Jazz

It will help, again, if you do it regularly enough. Like I have said before, the key is cardio exercise, and taebo is included, though with home exercise, it is often a case of discipline and understanding that it does take hard work. However, if you persist, and over the weeks build up to 40 minutes day of exercise then the taebo will help. Don't forget other forms of exercise though, just to break the routine and give yourself some variety. But be patient, be consistent, and I'm sure you will see some results.