Question
Posted by: bored | 2004/03/10

Tae bo or something!

I go to gym most mornings and enjoy it but I find I get bored in the evenings and would like to do something fun different and social - I was thinking of doing Tae bo but don't know where in JHB there is to go - do you have any contacts or suggestions?

Hi Bored

I know that most gyms (Planet Fitness and Virgin) offer taebo, and katabox classes, usually in the evenings, and so considering that you are already at a gym, this seems like a practical option. I don't know offhand of any private studios that offer this, but I'm sure that the gym would be able to advise you on this if the classes they offer are not suitable.

As for suggestions, I think that taebo would be great, if it's social, challenging and different exercise you are looking for, then it's a good idea!