Question
Posted by: not my nic | 2005/12/04

taboo question -continued

My youngest child is 6 months old. To answer the question about my own status - I've tested.

I guesse I worry about AIDS because there in no know cure at the moment. It's tough to know there isn't much parents can do. Daycare is not a sollution either.

Tough world

,,,,,

1
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/05

Ultimately you have to ensure that the child minder understands basic hygiene principles (which I would think is a definite pre-requisite before hiring anyone)... and so, whether she is HIV+ or not, she should hopefully stick to those principles.

Perhaps, you need to ask the child minder questions as to how she would handle various scenarios should they occur, and hopefully she will be able to put your mind at rest.

Reply to ...