Question
Posted by: John | 2007/07/24

Tablets

Dear Doc

I am 39 yrs old 5.8 and 90 kgs blood pressure 130/90 or 140 /90 most days.I take from time to time a quarter to half a viagra is this bad for me.I of late have taken a herbal type viagra which i buy over counter.

John

Dear John

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I would you suggest that you consult your GP and ask him to prescribe an anti-hypertensive drug, as you have mild hypertension. Your blood pressure should read 120/70. I would also suggest that you consult a dietrician, in order to loose some weight.

Viagra is not bad for you and you can take it without any concern. I can not however, give you advice on the herbal type of viagra, as I am not familiar with this drug.

Kind regards