Question
Posted by: jennie | 2003/12/04

Systematic progressive scleroderma

doc,

My aunt is suffering from systematic scleroderma, she started taking steroids for her treatment. The steriods are reacting badly on his body, her body has changed her face is swelling, her skin colour is now blue. The doctors say there is no cure for this disease.

Doc can you give me more information on this disease, and clinics that specialises with this disease in and around Free State (Harrismith and Betlhem) and Gauteng areas.

You assistance will be appreciated.

Jennie, if you can let me know what it is that you want to know, I might be able to help. Please post your question as a new question or I won’t get it.
You will have to ask your doctor to refer you to someone in your area. Good luck.
PS. I can send you something on systemic sclerosis of which scleroderma is a part. Just let me know.

1
Posted by: jenna | 2003/12/05

hi doc,

thank you very for the response. i need information on systemic sclerosis

Reply to jenna