Question
Posted by: Knab | 2007/07/09

systematic Lupus Diet

Please can you let me know whether there are any diets for patients that have systematic Lupus. Thanks

Dear Knab
There are diets that can help for lupus, but I would strongly urge you to consult a a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area), because of the seriousness of the condition. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then do a Search using 'Lupus' as your search term to find the articles I have written about diet and lupus.