Question
Posted by: M | 2008/05/22

Symptoms of early pregnancy?

This morning after having breakfast, about an hour later i started feeling extremely dizzy and nauseous and immediately ran to the bathroom to throw up. About 5 minutes later i had to run again....

I felt extremely nauseous, and went to have a test done at our health clinic at my company, and it was negative, but the nurse informed me that it can be too early to tell. I did however have a period last week and had intercourse about a day after my period was finished. Could i be pregnant? I am also feeling extremely tired all the time!

Please advise!

It does not sound like pregnancy. More likely a tummy bug.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2008/05/23

you probably just have a tummy bug! it will be far to early to show pregnancy symptoms now, but then again, we are all different.

Reply to Nix