Posted by: Katie | 2008/09/05

GOOD DAY DOC, I am extremelly concerned.
My husband gets these strange attacks, we have had all the tests done and all came out normal, BUT he still gets these attacks .
He insists that there is something wrong, eventhough the doctors can`t find anything wrong with him. He can feel his body is doing something strange.
These are the symptoms:
he first starts to shake
feels very weak, as though he wants to pass out.
his heart pumps very quickly
he does NOT feel nausious
He does however feel that he needs to go to the toilet after that.

A doctor gave him a mild calming tablet and it does help him, but he walks around with a fear of it happening, he is scarred to eat because he feels that maybe something that he ate may trigger it off. it happens at random no specific time of day , and wheather he has eaten or not.

What could this possibly be??
Tests done:
Heart count test
blood preasure
All tests were normal

Dear Katie

Thank you for visiting

Seeing that the results of all tests done, are normal, your husband is most probably suffering from anxiety attacks. I suggest that he uses Ativan SL 1mg when needed.

Kind regards