Question
Posted by: afraid | 2005/11/17

Symptoms

What symptoms can one look out for? Are there any common ones that would indicate possible infection?

Expert ImageArchive

Weight loss, Diorhoea, night-sweat, swolen glands, sores in mouth, infections taking longer than usual to clear up. Note that these can also be symptoms of other conditions.

Stay well!
Laurent

2
Posted by: Backontrack | 2005/11/20

Hi Sello,

I hear you!!

Back

Reply to Backontrack
Posted by: Sello | 2005/11/18

Dear afraid

Do not be too hard on yourself. I personally have been stressing too much in the recent past about symptoms and possible HIV. Despite several negative tests I still maintained that I had HIV because of persistant infections - severe white tongue - gastrotential abnomarlies - lymph nodes you name it - well it appeared and still appears that it is not HIV but something else but because I stressed too much I actually aggravated the symptoms.

My advice to you is foir your to go for an HIV test, repeat it after 6 months and if negative relax.

Yours Sincerely

Sello

Reply to Sello