Question
Posted by: ciska | 2003/12/08

Symptoms

Can you please be so kind as to tell me what exactly are all the symptoms of pregnancy?Cause I'm experiencing pregnancy symptoms, but I had my period on Triphasil two weeks ago. I'm quite confused. Why do I have all these symptoms when I just had my period? I had symptoms before my period and now after my period it's even worse. I'm gonna do a third test to see whether I am or not.

Any advice on the matter?

There are many symptoms of early pregnancy, including breast tenderness, nausea, backache, urinary frequency.Some women have one or more of these, others have no symptoms at all. These symptoms are also very non-specific, i.e. while they may occur in early pregnancy, they can also occur in a number of other situiations not related to pregnancy, e.g. stress, hormone related. If you are on the Pill, nausea and breast tenderness can be side effects of the Pill and,as you have not misseed a period, would not suggest pregnancy.

1
Posted by: www | 2003/12/09

If you are on the pill, and you had your period 2 weeks ago, then chances are you are not pregnant. If you are having symptoms like nausea, light-headedness, tiredness, frequent urination, sore/swollen breasts, then it could also be due to some hormonal imbalance. If it's really bad and bothering you then you should probably have it checked out by a gynae or your doctor.

Reply to www