Posted by: Chucky | 2006/04/10

Swollen Vagina

Hi Doc

I don't know actually how to describe this, but when ever i have intercouse and my husband penetrates me, i have a swollen num feeling in my vagina, it sometime get so worse that i can't feel anything during intercourse, it really puts me down as i sometimes feel that my feeling for intercourse goes away and i feel dead. I don't want that as we are busy trying to fall preganant and i've just started using Clomid on Sunday as treatment. What do you think the problem is, is there somthing i can use to spice up my sex life, so that i can have feeling and want to have sex???? Please help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It seems like the lack of feeling for sex is because of the discomfort you experience. If there is swelling, you could have an infection such as thrush. Have your doctor check this.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.