Question
Posted by: Chucky | 2006/04/10

Swollen Vagina

I don't know actually how to describe this, but when ever i have intercouse and my husband penetrates me, i have a swollen num feeling in my vagina, it sometime get so worse that i can't feel anything during intercourse, it really puts me down as i sometimes feel that my feeling for intercourse goes away and i feel dead. I don't want that as we are busy trying to fall preganant and i've just started using Clomid on Sunday as treatment. What do you think the problem is, is there somthing i can use to spice up my sex life, so that i can have feeling and want to have sex???? Please help

It seems like the lack of feeling for sex is because of the discomfort you experience. If there is swelling, you could have an infection such as thrush. Have your doctor check this.