Question
Posted by: rob | 2004/10/18

Swollen testicle

I have a swollen right testicle. I have had this condition for a few years but have been too scared to consult a GP. It seems to be getting larger. There is no pain though, just the discomfort of walking around with a chestnut and a raisin.

It seems that the sperm cells have died, as it does not change size when I ejaculate,my semen also seems to contain ``dead cells`` from this testicle as there are small yellowish particles in my semen. Does this sound dangerous? I will probably end up losing this testicle, that is Ok, I just dont want to have cancer, as this would have spread far by now. Its as if the muscles that bring the testicle closer and further from the body during temperature variations is also not reacting, unless this testicle is too heavy now.

My other testicle is fine and functions normally.

Rob, I can understand that you might be scared or embarrassed, but this is a bit ridiculous. The best would be to see an urologist before it is too late. Good luck.