Question
Posted by: Mands | 2006/04/04

Swollen right breast

Please help me. For the past week i my right breast has increased insize, about one and a half cups. It is swollen, hard and sore. I have not had any breast enlargements and i have not near my mensis cycle. Please could you let me know if i should seek medical help or if this is just normal. I am 25 years old.
Thankyou for your help!!

If it is just one side, you should seek medical advise.

2
Posted by: d | 2006/04/04

I got antibiotics for exactly that and my GP scheduled a scan/mamogram for 4 days later. I tried a pregnancy test a day before only to realise that I'm pregnant! The infection was iow caused by my changing hormones! The other breast only started feeling sensitive about 2 weeks later - good luck!

Reply to d
Posted by: lou | 2006/04/04

it soesn't sound normal, make an appointment and see your doc.

Reply to lou