Question
Posted by: Me | 2005/11/18

Swollen Lump or Gland at side of groin

I am suffering from a very painful lump in the side of my groin. it is swollen badly on the left side and only mildy on the right. it is quite hard and moves under the fingers like a kneecap would. it is so sore I can barely move. What can i take to make it go away? Or are there some topical treatments I can try? It started a few days into my period and I am 21.
Thanks.

Please post to CyberDoc.

1
Posted by: Kl | 2005/11/18

You must have it checked out by a doctor. They will need to examine you to determine what type of treatment to put you on.
Dont buy over the counter medication and take just anything for it when you dont know what you are dealing with.

Pls make an appointment to see your doc, dont be afraid.

Reply to Kl