Posted by: Me | 2005/11/18

Swollen Lump or Gland at side of groin

I am suffering from a very painful lump in the side of my groin. it is swollen badly on the left side and only mildy on the right. it is quite hard and moves under the fingers like a kneecap would. it is so sore I can barely move. What can i take to make it go away? Or are there some topical treatments I can try? It started a few days into my period and I am 21.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Please post to CyberDoc.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Kl | 2005/11/18

You must have it checked out by a doctor. They will need to examine you to determine what type of treatment to put you on.
Dont buy over the counter medication and take just anything for it when you dont know what you are dealing with.

Pls make an appointment to see your doc, dont be afraid.

Reply to Kl

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.