Question
Posted by: Dizzy Lizzie | 2006/10/26

swollen legs

to cut a long story short my legs are swollen daily i wake up in the morning and they are swollen makes one want to just stay put but then that does not help. elevating them does not give relief either had tests done to see if there are any blockages in the lypmfnodes they say there is not had blood circulation checked thats also fine had thyroid and sugar tested all fine saw an a (interniss) he has no answers for me he said he does not know what the cause is

Hi Lizzie
Did they test your blood protein level and liverfunctions?

2
Posted by: Dizzy Lizzy | 2006/10/28

I have a liver kidney funtion test done annually
I am on blood pressure pills which was changed a week ago to see if that is the problem to date legs feels the same and this morning one of those where u think should i get up or not
Blood protein i am not so sure if that has been tested
this problem with my legs started round about february and is driving me nuts dreading this summer because i live on the coast not sure if the heat is going to add to more swelling as it is skin like tigling feels if it may tear

Reply to Dizzy Lizzy
Posted by: CD again | 2006/10/27

Just thinking - some drugs can also cause this - like anti-inflammatory drugs ( naproxen etc) and some heart medicine...

Reply to CD again