Question
Posted by: anonymous | 2005/06/22

swollen labia

After sexual intercourse, my girlfriend's right labia became really swollen. During foreplay, she indicated that it was irritated. I did not see any swelling until we were in the shower. What could be the reason to this swelling? We thought it could be a cut, but we can't see anything. She indicates a burning sensation, and pain when touched. Should we wait a day and see if it goes away, or rush to a doctor?

Thank you!

It is probably due to the friction of intercourse. Waita day or two before seeign a doctor.