Question
Posted by: Girl | 2004/12/08

swollen inside - too much??

is this possible my bf and i have had sex about 10 times this weekend and then this week averaging about 2 a day - NOW the problem is i am extremely sore and swollen this obviously from too much sex right?? his penis head is also looking slightly raw not like open just a tad red and looks like the skin is chaffing off - what should we do - what can we do - any cream or what ??

Slow down, have some outercourse rather than intercourse for a couple of days.

5
Posted by: nick | 2004/12/08

When I was in the army my g/f and me went away for a weekend. We farked each other stukkend the whole weekend, we didn't even eat, she had the same symptoms as you and my piel was thick and red and very very eina. Slow down for a few days and use some lube in the future

Reply to nick
Posted by: Girl | 2004/12/08

Thank you for all the replies - Boy, you are right there was enough lubrication. We usually average about 2 a day think we just overdone it this weekend

Reply to Girl
Posted by: AA | 2004/12/08

It may be alot if you have not been like this before - were you'll using gels or condoms etc
Also dry fu--cking causes this - his skin will take a beating and your insides

Reply to AA
Posted by: Boy | 2004/12/08

Yes, I think you have overdone it a bit. I wouldn't necessarily agree with SR that you need a lubricant. With the amount of sex you've had, you've no doubt been really turned on and that should naturally have created your own wetness.

I really think that you have just had too much too soon and therefore you're a little fragile inside and he is a little fragile outside.

Take a break for a couple of days and then I'm sure you'll be ready for more action soon.

Reply to Boy
Posted by: SR | 2004/12/08

Yes Girl, you may want to start using lubricants. Sounds like you guys are having fun .... keep it up .... I need to go to the doctor though, my lower back is sore :-) I'll trade a raw penis for a sore back anyday

Reply to SR