Question
Posted by: Paul | 2007/08/18

Swollen hard stomach and breasts

My friend is a 60 year old female. Heavy smoker, just been diagnosed with diabetes, and blood circulation not too good. Her stomach and breasts are both swollen and hard. She had blood tests and scans and nothing showed.

Dear Paul

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that your friend makes an appointment with a Surgeon, in order to do a thorough examination and the necessary tests, to conclude what is causing her swollen stomach and breasts. Unfortunately, you did not provide me with enough information to make a good assessment.

Kind regards

2
Posted by: Paul | 2007/08/21

She did see a specialist, what sort of information do you need to know? please help.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Squirrel | 2007/08/18

Suggest your friend sees a clinical nutritionist who will help

Reply to Squirrel