Question

Swollen foot

I would like to find out my left hand get pins and needles quite often with out reason . I coud be sitting reading a book and it will get pins and needles. The other thing is my left foot swellls for no apparent reason meaning i have not bumped it. Please can u try help and explain to me what could be the problem there is no other symptoms with this. I am worried.

thank you

The sensation of numbness can be due to pressure on the cervical nerves and you should consult your doctor for an examination and a spinal x-ray. There are numerous reasons for the swelling of your foot and it will have to be examined by your doctor.