Question
Posted by: Fat Feet | 2004/10/14

Swollen Feet and Hands

I am 26 years old and i have been suffering from swollen feet for years. It is not depended on the weather but worse in heat. It does get quite sore and uncomftable. I do have bad circulation and I do drink alot of water. Is there anything I can take to help with the swelling. Thanks

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Fat Feet

It sounds as if there could be an imbalance in the liver and kidneys. Please use the following products for the next 6 weeks and let us know:

Liver&Gall Bladder Formula from A Vogel
Nephrosolid from A Vogel
Nat Mur, Phos and Sulph Tissue Salts
Bio-Strath Elixir

Use these products as recommended on the labels.

Avoid too much salt, sugar, coffee, tea, alcohol, processed foods and drink filtered water. Exercise often and eat the food God makes only.

All the best.

Please let us know.

Estie