Question
Posted by: Justine | 2005/12/05

Swollen Feet

Im 6 months pregnant & i am experiencing swollen feet all the tym, if I walk a short distance they get swollen & even if I stand for more than 5 minutes they'll get swollen & very sore, at the rate that my feet are going I dont think I'll be able to walk by the tym I am 8 or 9 months. Please help me is there anything I can do to ease my sore & swollen feet.

Expert ImageArchive

The most important thing here is to make sure you are not suffering from high blood pressure, and this is something you must check with your gynae, and I am sure he\she is monitoring this. For the rest swollen feet are par for the course I am afraid, wear comfortable shoes that support your feet, make sure you are not having too much sodium in your diet, but speak to your gynae, this is not uncommon