Question
Posted by: Tessa | 2004/10/29

swollen feet

I am pregnant and very concerned,i was in a accident 3 years back,got injured in my neck and my back,is my pregnancy going to be affected by my unjuries for the next five months,and is there anything that you as a expert can suggest for my swollen feet,please.Ihope that you can help me in this matter.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Tessa
These questions about your pregnancy and previous injuries are best answered by your doctor or clinic sister( I hope you go for regular follow-ups!) The swollen feet are also something you need to discuss with them, as this can be caused by several things. I do not know how far pregnant you are, but if it is reasonably far, the pressure of your tummy on the arteries in your legs can cause the blood to flow back too slowly and cause the feet to swell.
Hope this helps

1
Posted by: Tania | 2004/12/22

If you are in the Cape, this guy will probably be able to help, he specialises in this problem:
Tel/fax: 0219759718
Mobile: 0829742500

Reply to Tania