Question
Posted by: L | 2004/09/27

Swollen Breasts

My breasts have been quite full for over two weeks now and they are extremely dry at times, I noticed this weekend that my aeriolas (bad spelling) are bigger than normal and my nipple are constantly sensitive.

Could this mean I could be preganant. My menses as not started yet, but I suffer from PCOS and thus do not have a regular cycle. I'm tempted to buy a HPT but don't want to waste money and get my hopes up.

It is possible that you are. Do the pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: Skippie | 2004/09/27

It could be pregnancy, or just PMS like was mine. By the time your breasts get sore in pregnancy, a HPT can show a positive result (if so). Maybe just to keep your emotions under control, do the HPT, normally not more than R15. I got obsessed and watched my breasts for the changes I wanted, but still, your are pregnant or you aren't. It wouldn't help to have false hopes. My advice would be to do the test a.s.a.p.

Reply to Skippie