Question
Posted by: meg2006 | 2004/01/23

Swollen Ankles

I recently traveled from Durban to JHB, which is an hour flight. The problem is that for 2 days I had very bad swollen ankles. The reason why I am concerned about this is because at the end of the month I am going overseas which is a 10 hour flight. I am going to be on holiday and really don't want to walk around with big fat ankles.

Any suggestions. Thanks

Meg, it might be due to a problem with the blood flow in your lower legs and this may lead to deep vein thrombosis. The best would be to see your doctor before you fly overseas. Good luck.