Question
Posted by: ZoeM | 2007/12/18

Swollen

I'm 34 weeks pregnant with twins. I am swollen from my feet up above the belly button. Is this normal ? My gynae said there is nothing wrong as long as my BP is normal and the babies are fine. But i'm very worried it is very painful. It not even easy to sleep, walk, sit. Just below the belly button and vagina i can't see there because the tummy is too big but i can feel it. Its very painful and hubby said it swollen.

What can i do please help.

I agree with your gynaecologist. Unfortunately this is one of the problems with twin pregnancies. Other than rest, there isn't much you can do.

Besty wishes