Question
Posted by: linkie | 2008/07/17

Swollan Glands

Over the last 2 days I have been suffering with swollan glands. I cannot sleep on my right side cause my glands under my chin are too sore. Then yesterday I started with pain in my groin (when I walk it presses right down to my knee). This morning I noticed that under my arms are sensative too.

I don' t have any fever, my ears are a little sensitive but I think that' s because of the glands and I' m starting to feel a little light headed. For some unknown reason my breasts are very sore too (I don' t know if that would be related, I am 7 days into my new cycle so I shouldn' t be ovulating or anything like that).

I am a little concerned as I have had lower backache as well. I do not know if all of these symptoms are related.

should I be worried? Is there any reason for this?

Linkie

It is important that you consult your GP, in order to have blood tests done, to rule out chronic infection, i.e. glandular fever or an auto-immune disease, as well as any other possible causes.

Kind regards