Question
Posted by: painful feet | 2007/03/26

swolen & painful feet

I am suffering from swolen ankles and sore feet. I have had 3 operations on my feet and the result is dislocated tows and a pain in the middle of my calve. I did go for a scan to check for blood clots - nothing! I am currently using anti-inflamatory tablets as well as pain tablets. I am in need of a spesialist who specializes in feet only. Must be in Pretoria/Johannesburg/Cape Town. Please advise me.

Expert ImageArchive

Sorry for the delay in respomding I was O`seas
Please phone the SA Podiatry assn 0861 100 249 and ask Gina to assist you with a specialist in those areas