Question
Posted by: andrea | 2009/10/30

swinging

Hi, my boy suggest that we must join the swinging club.
I ask him why and dont he care about me, he said yes he care about me that is the reason why, he wants me to explore things.
i never done something like this before although i am very sexual.
I dont know what to think about this.

He said he done it before and it is good.I feel if he care about me he wont worry with things like this.

We are in this relationship for 4 months now.Please advise as i feel he wants to take me to a world i dont know

If he wants to go swinging, let him go. Nobody who genuienly loves you would want to go swinging with others. It would greatly increase your risks of HIV and other STD, as well a potentially cause great harm to the relationship. There is never any good reason for swinging. And after only 4 months in the relationship ? He feels you urgently need to explore sex with other people, and not with him ?
Do not do this to please his selfish wishes. Swinging is NOT about the relationship and never improves it - it is about not having a relationship. You become, not his girlfriend, but his ticket of entry, as single men would probably not be admitted to the sort of parties he lusts after

6
Posted by: andrea | 2009/11/03

I wont do something that I am uncomfortable with.
We enjoy sex a lot and just suggest see that I am just as sexual as he.
He said he will give me time to think about it.

I told him I am not ready yet. Our relationship is not build on love but we enjoy each others company. He know I am not looking for someone to get married to neither he.

I hear different stories about this, negative and positive.

Hope at the end of the day I will make the right decision.

Reply to andrea
Posted by: swinger | 2009/11/02

Is going from boyfriend/girlfriend to boyfriend/girlfriend not just another way of swinging???? Dont attack something you dont understand or know much about. And yes I am female.

Reply to swinger
Posted by: Kristen | 2009/10/30

Oh my word! Kelly I completely agree with you. Firstly he doesn' t love you or cares about you just HIMSELF. No man that loves you and respects you will want to see you in the hands of another man (and that' s putting it mildly). Let him swing alone girl and get yourself a man that loves you, respects you and has your best interests at heart not his own.

Reply to Kristen
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/10/30

OMG! only 4 months and he is suggesting this!
You have to wonder hey.
This is the time when he should be the most inlove with you and why then would he want to shar you with anyone.
I honestly think swinging is disgusting in all sense.
I mean do it if you want and that your thing, its your body but just my thoughts about swinging, there must be something wrong up there to want to share a women that you love and cherish and care and to watch her being done by some other freaks.
What is this flippen world coming to for heavens sake!
What next

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Woman | 2009/10/30

If you are comfortable having sex with other people at parties and you are comfortable seeing your BF have sex with other people, then swing, by all means. It adds spice to relationships, so say the people in the know.

If you are not comfortable with above, and you swing to keep your BF happy, you will feel guilty, slutty and dirty. It will cause you a world of trouble.

Swinging is not about your relationship, it' s about the freedom to have sex with anyone you want.

Reply to Woman