Question
Posted by: New | 2004/02/23

Swinging

If there are people out there please give me some info on how does it work in a swingers club. Why do they allow single ladies ? Can you just go to any lady and ask her for sex or can a man come to my wife and tell her he wants sex with her. If someone out there can please give a discription on what is going on in the clubs and how does it work . Thanks.

Visit www.themarquee.co.za quite an informative local website.

Dr Elna McIntosh

2
Posted by: a | 2004/02/24

Re the Marquee........don't believe what you read there..........they do bend the rules. It is supposed to be for committed couples, but a lot of men go to them with women who are not their wives (perhaps visa versa too). I have had men who just walked up to me and asked to 'get down and dirty', but you just simply say no. No one has to do anything they don't want to. Single ladies and men are allowed, depending on the club (and how you lie to get in as mentioned above). All clubs allow single ladies, and I have even experienced where they use professional ladies to 'kick start' a party. Some of the clubs are used as brothels during the day. I feel that it should not be allowed as it causes problems amongst the real married women. Swinging is a very sensitive scene and should be treated with caution. Read more under the keyword search.

Reply to a
Posted by: Sexything | 2004/02/23

Try altlifestyle(.)org(.)za and you'll get all the info. you'll ever need. Good luck!

Reply to Sexything