Question
Posted by: Net | 2003/02/16

swimming lessons for hyperactive and or ADD children

Where can I find out what benefits swimming lessons offer to a child that is hyperactive and or ADD? Particularly what type of activities this child should be doing to assist their progress?

Net, I don’t really know where you can find out. I would think the best place to start would be the paediatric and neurology departments at one of the academic hospitals. If they don’t know, they will at least be able to point you in the right direction. I will also ask around and see if anyone has information. Good luck.