Question
Posted by: genghis | 2004/03/03

swimming lessons

I am looking for a swimming instructor in the Randburg area of Johannesburg. Could someone please help me find one, that may be willing to give private lessons? I have my own pool but I don't know how to swim!

Thanks in advance.

Hi Genghis

I don't actually know of any - I've never heard of one who would be prepared to make house calls. Most swimming coaches base themselves at a gym and have their athletes come in. Having said that, what you are looking for is perhaps not so much a swimming coach as a qualified person to teach you how to swim, and I'm afraid that I don't know anyone in Randburg, being in Cape Town myself. Perhaps someone on the forum will be able to assist.

2
Posted by: Sana | 2004/03/05

for someone in randburg u can call Swim SA they have number to all the swimming insturctors in SA as well, umight find someone who is willing to come to u, but they charge so little it might not be worth it to them

Reply to Sana
Posted by: sana | 2004/03/05

Genghis there is a lady called michelle in northworld, she is stunning, with all the patience that u can imgane, the best swimming teacher ive ever come across michelle 0834471567, i go on saturday mornings, so pls dont take my space

Reply to sana