Question
Posted by: Sweetypie | 2004/10/27

Swelling vagina-23weeks

Im 23weeks pregnanct and only started showing a slight bump this week.My vagina feels very swollen inside and is uncomfortable when i walk.The swelling feels worse in the mornings and after i have sat in one position for a long while.its almost as if a can feel with my fingers that something in my vaginais potruding outwards.Is this normal?

I'd suggest that you see oyur doctor. You would need an examination to see if there is anything protruding.

2
Posted by: Francis | 2004/10/27

I think phone your gynae - maybe it is an infection and that can be dangerous. I know mine is "thicker" inside and It hurts sometimes when hubby and I do the deed, but doc said that is normal ,but if the pain consist or it is difficult to do something then I must talk.

Rather phone your doc

Reply to Francis
Posted by: ama | 2004/10/27

Hi Sweetypie

My advice for you is to make an appointment to go and see your Gynae so long even though you're still waiting for this column Gynae Doc.
As much as i never experience of what you're going through,the sooner you go to your gynae the better.

Wisheverything is OKAY for YOu and the BaBy

Reply to ama