Question
Posted by: the girlfriend again | 2005/11/24

swelling tube around penis - painful

Could you please tell me what could be the problem - what could he be suffering from to be experiencing this.

Please see a medical doctor for any swelling and pain - this is abnormal and the forum can not take the place of a medical diagnosis and treatment

EMc

1
Posted by: NautyG | 2005/11/24

Look, I don't mean to be rude - we have all read your first posting - OBVIOUSLY no one knows what the cause is - GO TO THE DOCTOR. You cannot plead for an explanation if no one has one. It doesn't sound pleasant, pain, swelling and bleeding are all good enough reason to see the doc.

Reply to NautyG