Question

swelling of the vulva wall

During exual activity the one wall of my vulva swells and takes days to reduce. I've seen a gynacologist was infromed that it was the lining, that being the eqiuvalent of the male testes, which was coming through. She suggested surgery to drain the 'self-contained liquid' or to wait till it drains itself, which it did, but it returns everytime I engage in sexual activities. How can I prevent this painful result?

If you have a cyst, this will probably need to be drained. If it is just friction, try KY jelly.