Question
Posted by: big brian | 2007/02/24

swelling of feet

hi doctor and i have been for some time suffering from swelling of my feet. I am probably 10 kilos overweight and when the weather is hot I really feel it. If I put my feet up higher than my body it helps a lot and occasionally relieves the swelling. Could you advise on possible causes Ta brian

Expert ImageArchive

Big Brian I want you to go to your GP and make sure that there are no medical conditions that may be causing the swelling. Second I have ( despite my own mindset ) managed to lose 30 KG and the overall health benifits are there, Please take care of the weight it isnt that hard, and it may be part (note only part) of the reason your feet are swelling