Question
Posted by: Charl | 2005/07/15

Swelling feet during pregnancy

I am in my 28th week of pregnancy, and am experiencing heavy swelling of my feet. What can I do to reduce the swelling? I have tried elevating my feet, but this has not helped much.

Try to walk as little as possible, wear flat shoes, elevate your feet. You should also have your blood pressure checekd as swelling can indicate a raised blood pressure.

2
Posted by: Moi | 2005/07/15

I dont want to scare you, but isnt the swelling sometimes a sign of high blood pressure? maybe you should just pop into your nearest pharmacy and have them check your blood pressure.

Reply to Moi
Posted by: Carrey | 2005/07/15

Hey Charl,

Try soaking your feet in warm salt water, it does wonders.

Take care,

Carrey

Reply to Carrey