Question
Posted by: S | 2008/05/23

Swelling - 27 weeks pregnant???

Hi there,

Hope someone will help me....my sister is the one pregnant 27 weeks but her feet swells up something terrible. Sometimes it swell so big if she moves them she says if feels like her whole leg is moving. Every month she goes to the gynae she gives urine sample but there is nothing irregular in there because they haven't said anything. She keeps forgetting to ask the gynae what the problem could be......it's not every day and she says that when she puts her feet in the air against the wall she can feel the tingling in her feet. What can this be and what can she do to prevent the swelling. She works in a office environment. Thanks for the input

As long as her blood pressure is normal, this is not serious. A common side effect of pregnancy, She can wear flat shoes and keep her feet up as much as possible.

2
Posted by: Wondering | 2008/05/23

Thanks Izzy,

Will do that

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: Izzy | 2008/05/23

Hey come ask your question on the pregnancy chatline. One of the preggy fairies might be able to help you. Just scroll to your left and look for pregnancy chatline

Reply to Izzy