Question
Posted by: KEI | 2005/12/09

swelling

im 25 and my vigana has big issues, when i have sex it becomes itchy, it swells and feels really uncomfortable. (its on & off)
i've been to a GP a couple of times, he told me i had an infection and gave me antibiotics.
before i started on contraceptives this never happened, could it be that im using yasimin, for the past year coz also my breasts are sore and tender, i cant sleep on my stomach.

plz help........

The itching sounds like you may have thrush. The Pill does predispose to this. You could try Canesten pessaries.
The breast tenderness may be a side effect of the Pill.

1
Posted by: kei | 2005/12/12

will this Canesten pessaries help with these side effects and what is it?
concernig the itchiness i dont have thrush, it happens only when i have sex and sometimes it doesnt happen, and its not the type of itch that you want to scratch, but its an itch, very light.

thank you for your advise

Reply to kei