Question
Posted by: MR sweat | 2008/01/14

Sweaty Palms

I have sweaty palms. (I think the proper name is palmar hyperhidrosis).

What types of cures are available to me.

I would appreciate any feedback.

Dear MR Sweat
you can try topical applications like Driclor or Perspirex, tablets like Probanthine ( seems to be difficult to get hold of) or if it is really bad, consider an operation called sympathectomy. see http://www.medicinenet.com/hyperhidrosis/article.htm
dr Bets

2
Posted by: battlebabe | 2008/08/07

hi

I recently developed a problem, my palms have started excessivly started sweating, i get the shake' s sometime. And my whole body shakes and sweats uncontrolably. I mean it can be freezing cold and im sweating. This doesnt occur everyday it every now and then. Like random times, while driving, watching a movie, while relaxing!

Any advice pls, its really embrassing for a woman to smell of sweat!
Thanks:)

Reply to battlebabe
Posted by: Mandy | 2008/01/14

Hi There

I suffer from the same problem and I am now using Perspirex lotion. You can buy it at dischem. It has really helped me a lot.

Reply to Mandy