Question
Posted by: Debbie R | 2007/08/24

sweaty feet

Hi there, please help. My feet are always sweating even in cold weather. I soak them and scrub them regulary yet they still sweat. In fact today is 19C I have on sandles and my feet are sweaty. I'm not sporty, I don't have any visible signs of fungal infection......please could you assist ????

Expert ImageArchive

Some people suffer from sweaty feet and hands, and despite many different opinions they just suffer with no remedy in sight. Sometimes it can be hormone related
The best thing I have found is a product called perspirex available from a good pharmacy, and you need to use it as directed. Use cold tea on the soles of your feet, it is astringent and can slow down sweating.

There are other treatments and I suggest that you see an endocrinologist for an opinion, ask your gp for a referral