Question
Posted by: alisha | 2004/10/11

Sweaty Feet 2

Hi.....back again

My feet are ...even sweaty when i wear sandals it doesn't help...can you tell me where i can get aluminium chloride tablets...can i get it from a chemist do i need a prescription....Is Tea tree oil also effective....

Alisha, it is available as a powder that you mix with water and then apply to your feet – a fairly cumbersome process. I have no idea whether tea tree oil works, but I doubt it. The best would still be to see a surgeon. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Devil | 2004/10/12

Hi Alisha
I have had the same problem for years, and I found this to be quite effective! Shield have a new anti-persperant spray on the market.. I spray my feet every morning, Let them dry then put on my sandals/shoes! works like a charm!
good luck

Reply to Devil