Question
Posted by: nasi | 2004/11/03

Sweaty cold hand & feet

I have jus recently experiencing this uncomfortable problem. I have been experiencing sweaty hands and feet throughout the day especially in the mornings, its most uncomfortable. The amazing thing is that my hands remain cold but are constantly wet. my feet become just so wet even if i wear open sandals. What can i do to sort this wetty problem.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Nasi

The chances are that there are two causes. It could be anxiety or it could be that the kidneys are not functioning properly. If it is anxiety the recommendation is Rescue Remedy and Neuroforce to be used daily long term please. If it is due to the kidneys, Nephrosolid and Urticalcin from A Vogel needs to be used long term. You need to drink lots of water, rest, exercise and eat good God given food. Bio-Strath Elixir in both cases can only do you good. Please use Bio-Strath long term.

If the problem persists please consult an experienced homeopath.

Kind regards.

Estie