Question
Posted by: FlashUpgrade | 2004/11/18

sweaty arms

In the last couple of months I noticed that I sweat a lot under my arms. It doesn’t matter what type of role-on or deodorant I use, it still happen. Sometimes it’s like a leaking tap under my arms. It doesn’t smell or anything, but it is very annoying to walk around with a sweaty shirt the whole day. I am a 21 year old male. I thing part of the problem is that I work under quite a lot of pressure and stress, and I don’t know if that has anything to do with it.

Is there anything that I van take to help me solve the problem? I know it is normal to sweat, but I think I do a lot more than the average guy. I go to the gym quite often, so it isn’t that I am overweight or anything.

Expert ImagePharmacist

FU

Ask your pharmacy for a product called DRICHLOR. This is a medicated roll on that is indicated for the treatment of excessive perspiration.