Question
Posted by: ciza | 2006/07/14

sweat,sweat

what is wrong with me.am i an alchoholic. i used to sweat a lot , but to my suprise if had drink like alcohol i dont sweat. and now i have not been drinking for about two months and i dont sweat at night at all. which unusual for me.can alcohol make nite sweat my friends dont sweat but i drink the amount as them

Hi ciza
Taking in alcohol can make you sweat as it dilates the superficial veins under the skin, letting you lose heat by heating up your skin. However if you drink a lot of alcohol, the skin actually becomes cold and the sweating stop.
Read more on http://www.drugrehab.co.uk/faq-alcohol.htm